Regularly fed to my army of pleco as an important part of their diet. Dense sinking wafer enjoyed by all bottom feeders and does not instantly disintegrate and foul the water.
Complete, large wafers with spirulina, herring meal, wheat germ, lucerne, oak bark, amino acids and OMEGA-3 fatty acids for everyday feeding of plecos, bristlenose and other members of the Loricariidae family
- Large and thick wafers – nearly three times heavier and thicker than regular algae wafers
- Designed especially for medium and large species
- With oak bark to facilitate digestion – especially important for wood-eaters that need cellulose in their diet
- Wheat germ as an excellent source of fibre, fatty acids many essential nutrients
- Spirulina intensifies colouration and enhances the overall condition
- Nutritional and energetic needs are satisfied by an exceptionally rich formula based on best quality ingredients
- Designed to maintain a healthy immune system and ensure a long life
- Promotes well-being, naturally intense colouring and growth
|Crude protein: 38.3%||Vitamin A: 24 000 lu/kg||Herring meal|
|Crude oils and fat: 3.7%||Vitamin D3: 1 500 lu/kg||Soya|
|Crude fibre: 3.2%||Vitamin E: 100 mg/kg||Wheat|
|Crude ash: 13.4%||Vitamin C: 420 mg/kg||Mycoprotein|
|Moisture: 8.2%||Herring meal|
Not for human consumption.