- 5You must specify your preferred day to receive livestock orders (Tuesday – Friday only)
- Fish are shipped via licensed courier, plants, invertebrates and dry goods are sent by Royal Mail.
- Postage for all products is done on a flat rate system.
- Multiple items in the same order will be sent together at no extra cost where practical.
- Returns / refunds will be processed according with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and distance selling regulations. In summary;
- Please notify us within 14 days you wish to return an item
- Item must be returned within 14 days of your notification
- Item must be returned in original condition
- Postage costs cannot be refunded
Obviously this returns policy does not help you with live plants or animals that may perish and cannot be returned in the original condition – so in addition to this, we offer the following
- Plants – please send photos of damaged plants for assessment on the day of receipt.
- Livestock – please send photos of dead livestock in unopened bag on the day of receipt.
After review a credit (excluding shipping) will be offered to legitimate claims. We are not able to offer cash value refunds in these cases.